Ridingboots fetish

Dressage Attire Auto Eroticism

💗0
* The following is a fictional short-story of the confessions of a male dressage attire fetishist, who discloses the details of one of his riding attire driven auto-eroticisms.
* We enter as he is getting dressed...

" From the moment my breeches are pulled all the way up, buttoned and zipped, belt looped & buckled, I can instantly feel the blood in my body coursing to "that area", and sometimes I almost instantly feel a bit of "excitement" inside of them.

There are instances where I don't even have my riding boots on yet, which whenever I do manage to pull them on in time, will push me towards the "edge" where I feel subtle pulsations & throbs, and I have to lie down in bed just to keep my body from getting out of control from the exhilarating sensation of skintight breeches and tall riding boots wrapping my lower half, laying down face up, heaving my hips upwards toward the ceiling and heels of my boots caved into the mattress, as I look down and see my uncontrollable erect flesh making a lustful contour in the front of my riding breeches.

All I can do is breathe, hold my hands to my hips, and wait for this initial wave of dressage attire driven thirst to calmly crash & roll back, as I feel sudden relief laying there in my bed, enjoying the feel of such posh yet sensual clothing touching every curve of my lower body for minutes (up to half hour) before my hands begin exploring every seam & nook on the front of my riding pants, a kind of self-foreplay.

Not much longer beyond then, I've finally relinquished control over my body to the highly erotic feel of my riding breeches and riding boots fitted securely against my body.

It conquers me, and suddenly I'm rolled over face down, thrusting myself into my bed, toes of my riding boots grinding into the mattress while my boot heels clop together. Every grind into the mattress going increasingly harder & faster, accentuating the back & forth rubbing of my highly sensitive erect flesh inside every stretch of the front of my skintight jodhpurs. The sexual excitement builds deep within my loins, bringing myself to a very prolonged & vocal moan, as I feel the series of erectile pulsations that mark the release of exploding hot wetness from my stiffened flesh inside of my formal pristine jods, creating an instant wet spot. My rhythmic pelvic thrusting turns into violently sporadic writhing, with waves of warm seminal release felt loading into the front of my breeches.

Fully clothed in dressage riding attire, I've "broken myself" inside my uniform, not a single inch of naked skin from my neck to my feet, emphasizing the idea "beneath our clothes, we are all naked, vulnerable, and accessible".

As I come down from this one of hundreds of riding attire clad pleasurings, I feel wave after wave of progressively lessening pulsations below the belt of my breeches, as each pulsation makes my entire body lurch less and less, until I finally become still, passing out, and waking up minutes later feeling like a posh, formal, wet mess.

Ever since the first time I did it this way, I never brought my body to climax conventionally ever again, and I always knew this was the way I would do it forever. "
Dressage Attire Auto Eroticism 27775-dressage-attire-auto-eroticism.jpg
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com