Ridingboots fetish

Men in riding outfit. Yes or No

💗0
Would you like to see pictures of men at a forum in the riding outfit and tall boots or not? If the majority will say NO, I will no longer send their messages to the forum. Thank you

Re: Men in riding outfit. Yes or No

💗0
Sure, I would like to see pics of men in the riding outfit and tall boots. Thank you for posting them here.

💗0
ridingboots.net says: women in riding boots but curretnly the fourm is open to ridingboots in gneral (and some off-topic postings).
I enjoy both and I am able to ignore postings I do not like. So I see not reason to introduce more categories for postings like male, femal, rdiing, undressing,...
Usually the postings do no tget more, you just have to click more to see all.
I would lokve to see well dressed couples in the ridingboots.net galleries, too.

Cheers
Marian

TO SCHMIDT AND ALL --- I DO apologize..

💗0
I realize now that I am actually in a minority. As you said TO EACH HIS OWN and I should live by that.

When I first started participating in this forum (about 2 years ago) all the photos were of young women and even older women ... and I visited for those photos.

NOTICE that all the MODEL PHOTOS are of women in boots and now, maybe the webmaster will give in and include some male photos in the same galleries.

As MySecondFace said, one doesn't have to click on all the posts and I DO RESPECT SCHMIDT'S WONDERFUL PHOTOS! I WISH I had most of those boots for myself and the photography is great!

When the time comes that there are more male photos here than the ones I prefer, then I will simply find another site where the focus is on females in boots.

I sincerely appreciate the talent in the photos and excellent modeling (and envy their bulges, as I cannot make that big an impression) and I wish all on this forum well. It's all in fun anyway and I shouldn't have been so serious. My bad.

Prussian Guard

Re: TO SCHMIDT AND ALL --- I DO apologize..

💗0
hell yeah. I thought that was obvious. you often get a lot of compliments for your posts. keep it up schmidt!!

💗0
Hi
Well I like both as well
So well done Scmidt, keep up the good work
Sorry Prussian_Guard times do change but well said anyway.

💗0
well thats good enough for me comming from the biggest and best poster on the yahoo ridingboots groups being, Passop , so full speed ahead Mr.Scmidt.

💗0
yes i'd love to see more pictures. keep up the good work

💗0
Thanks Ray :)

💗0
well wouold love see more men straight gay bi but deffo in rubber riding boots for me so keep them coming might see rubber booted men soon

The Answer For Me Is Emphatically "No"

💗0
I only visit this site to see the photographs of either lovely girls or women clad in highly erotic equestrian regalia.

Personally I don't like to see the "gay" pictures, especially the ones featuring a man's explicit erect penis.

I do not consider that my opinions are in the minority either, as I truely believe that I speak on behalf of the "silient majority" who regularly visit this forum / website.

Now that Scmidt and Prussian Guard have both raised this rather controversial subject I sincerely hope that everyone will express their genuine views on the matter.

So please do not hesitate to speak out and make your own personal opinions known on this matter.

Only by as many people as possible actually participating in this poll will we get a truely representative result of the so-called "majority view".

Regards - Caldene Boy

💗0
I think the problem is the "silient majority".

Passop is doing a very well work by running a group and posting a lot of horse photos. Not sure what the "silient majority" expects, but I guess the "silient majority" expects that those things should be for free and without any hussle.

For me the "silient majority" does count because as the name says they remain silent all time. I think it is very funny that there are only two role for most discussion boards: people adding content and some people claiming something different should be posted. I wonder how many photos would be posted if non-posting members would be required to pay one euro monthly fee.

I wonder why there are not more links to Youtube or other websites featuring girls in riding boots. I can only query Google and Youtube using German and English words. Maybe French and Italian queries would lead to some "new" resources?

Cheers
Marian

💗0
Hi
A long time ago, I posted a request on a newsgroup about equine events ie. Horse shows etc. The only person who replied was Marian,it was he who got my interest in jodhpurs/breeches and ridingboots, afetr several emails back and forth I managed to go to some events.
As a thank you to him and others who I chatted to I took some photos and posted them onto the group, since then I go to quite a few events taking pictures and sometimes posting them to the different groups, I also run my own private group.

I would actully call myself one of the silent majority, altho I do post many pictures I generally stay silent.
I don't mind wether the photo is of male or female, I'm not too keen on seeing nude pictures of either tho, I enjoy the clothing not the sex, I always feel it is better to see the model clothed and leave the rest to the imagination.
If you want nude pictures...go to a different website that caters for such.

Take care everyone and have fun :)

💗0
Think i agree withn Utheni on this one

Much prefer fully clothed models, male or female
Surely other sites cater for the nude shots
Login to reply
Copyright. ©UKInet

Don't like memberships? Buy our fetish videos and fetish images at Fetishtokens.com